Fat Cat by Pat

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4 11:24 AM
      I added a photo of Commodore Perry's stateroom door in the foc'stle
      and I got some brazzialn cheery flooring I am using for the cockpit seats. I'm sorry I am not a good speller.
    • Hajo Smulders
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4 11:35 AM
        Good boat builder though!

        Hajo
        --
        "He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
        (Winston Churchill)