Re: [Michalak] Re: Hapscut

  • john colley
    Message 1 of 92 , Dec 3, 2011
      The pva's sold here are your typical white woodworking glue.the one that disolves in water,,,lol (weldbond is one)Sikaflex11FC is a polyurethane high strength adhesive sealant.(boil proof) but it stays flexable.The black sikaflex is used in the auto industry to stick parts of your car together.

      -Sigurd Olson

      Message 92 of 92 , Dec 19, 2011
        I am building the Farcat2 right now and am very happy with the volume of all the interior, I can lay down easily in the 6 ft. long cabind and even lay with my knees pulled up in the cockpit and watch the birds fly by. I'll post some more pics when I get home from work tonight,, but study the Fatcat2 plan.