Re: [Michalak] Re: Fat Cat

  • Tom Sorensen
    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 1, 2011
      Guiliano,

      I wont even pretend to know how to properly design them.  I know just enough to be dangerous ;-)
       Bolger has a couple of boatrs designed with them in his books.  I do know if done wrong they can be terrible, but if done right work well.  following is one article I found in about 30 seconds with Google.

      http://www.brayyachtdesign.bc.ca/article_twinkeels.html

      Good luck,

      Tom

      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 16, 2012