New file uploaded to Michalak

  • Michalak@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 67 , Nov 12, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michalak
      group.

      File : /Rene Vidmer's AF4B/boat.pdf
      Uploaded by : prairiedog2332 <nelsarv@...>
      Description : Trip Summaries

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      prairiedog2332 <nelsarv@...>
    • woldwilly
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 4
        If you go looking for them, I deleted them because they went into the wrong place,
        I'll try again when I have more time. WW
        Sent from my iPhone