Re: Rowing / Fishing boat - Opinions?

  • Wayne Farris <aub77@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      You might consider the Michalak QT (Rowing version) skiff. Sounds
      like it was meant for you. In one of the write-ups of Michalak's
      plans, he compares the rowing/stability features of the Sportdory,
      the QT, and I think Roar2. It may have been in the latter one's
      write-up. Anyway the QT is the most stable of the bunch. I would
      think the Bolger Gyspy would have too little freeboard for my tastes
      in use a fishing boat.

      ---Wayne

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "gbb132000 <gbb132000@y...>"