Cormorant in Casco Bay

  • Rob Kellock
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Nice action picture for the site. Here's a link to a recent trip report by Garth from Casco Bay in Maine (I've been unable to locate the solo trip report that the photo belongs to) with more photos. The last photo in the report, shows just how unconventional Jim's boats look, when viewed from the front.

      For family holiday gunkholing, the shallow draft, tabernacled mast and water ballasted trailerbility of this design seem to work out pretty well for him.

      What I like the most though is the way the whole family goes away together. Great stuff.

      http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/trailersailor/index.cgi/noframes/read/799148