Boats for sale

  • Robb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      I'm collecting too many boats and I'm dying to build something new, so a few
      of the ones I have now really need to go. I want to sell my T16X4 for
      starters. I will be keeping the solar panels and other gear. It is in very
      good condition. This boat is DRY. Topsides will need painted sometime
      soon. I also want to sell Explorer. This boat is a Enigma look-alike
      (except for the cabin). Someone bought it from me and I ended up getting it
      back later. I also have a half finished T16X7 sitting in the barn. I don't
      imagine anyone will want it so I'll probably end up cutting it up and using
      the scraps for something else. Lastly, I would like to sell the Brick
      Microcruiser. I love this boat! As I say, I need to get rid of some to get
      some more. I'll accept reasonable offers for any of these boats and keep in
      mind that NONE of them will come with a trailer. I am located near New
      Vienna Ohio. Let me know if your interested!! Robb

      PS All boats can be seen at microcruiser.com except the T16X7