Re: [Michalak] Hey Luke

  • Luke S
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      I should be testing it this weekend. I hope. When I built Campjon I kept
      thinking it would be ready for about four weekends in a row, but everytime
      it was either storming or I had forgotten to finish the boat . All the
      little things. So we will see if this weekend coming is the one. Already I
      find I wont be using the British Seagull, not just yet. I need to make some
      wedges for the transom to be able to get enough adjustment. I will trial
      Twang with the Mariner 2.5.

      Luke S
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        I cant wait to here how it runs,Dont forget the pictures.

        Mike

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/