Hey Luke

  • pibracing
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      How is that Twang coming along? When do you think you will be able to
      test it?

      Mike
    • pibracing
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        How is that Twang coming along? When do you think you will be able to
        test it?

        Mike
      • Luke S
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          I should be testing it this weekend. I hope. When I built Campjon I kept
          thinking it would be ready for about four weekends in a row, but everytime
          it was either storming or I had forgotten to finish the boat . All the
          little things. So we will see if this weekend coming is the one. Already I
          find I wont be using the British Seagull, not just yet. I need to make some
          wedges for the transom to be able to get enough adjustment. I will trial
          Twang with the Mariner 2.5.

          Luke S
          > How is that Twang coming along? When do you think you will be able to
          > test it?
          >
          > Mike

        • pibracing
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
            I cant wait to here how it runs,Dont forget the pictures.

            Mike

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/