Fillets, secondary uses.

  • binksboats
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      I use fillets to smooth the 90 degree angle of the joints so that the
      glass tape sticks better. Don't all frame to side/bottom joints get
      taped? I have also found that any ply to ply connection is suspect.
      Better to have some solid wood or fiberglass in there somewhere. Even
      double bottoms are attached to the frames. IMHO

      Bink.