Re: Feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve!

  • rogerinthedr
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010
      Reed, Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to here that a month (give or take a week) isn't an unreasonable goal. How do you like your Piccup? I live about a mile from the coast, and will be able to get out quite a bit. How long do you guys generally stay out on a given day, and how far do you guys travel? This is all new stuff for me, so please forgive the newby questions.

      Roger