Re: Rend Lake question

  • Johannes
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2 8:19 PM
      That is good to hear. When we took our Jonboat on its first vacation (the paint was still wet in places), I ran into a water patrol boat at a remote place of Kentucky Lake. $150 later I had learned that I needed this boat registered to use a trolling motor.
      So, I will not worry about it.

      Thanks again for all y'alls comments!