Dockbox

  • cjohnson98@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      I finally got my website squared away, and have posted a couple of pictures of my completed Dockbox there: www.propinquity.us/Boats. If you've been considering building this odd little boat, you might want to have a look.
    • JMichalsbr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        I think it's kinda cute! And a perfect kid adventure house.
        Jeff MB

        www.propinquity.us/Boats

        =