New Photos of a Caroline

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2009
      Our 'Lily Pad" this past week glided over 40 miles of Sactamento - San Jaquine Delta sloughs. Sweet! New photos of the end of the build and of in the water are at Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3 Nelumbo.

      Four days and three nights out and we love this boat.

      Michael
      to be know as El Bufo Viejo
      (the old bull frog) upon his Lily Pad
    • Rich D
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        Nice, very nice! Looks like you have a great boat there.
        Rich

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike1953@...> wrote:

        > Our 'Lily Pad" this past week glided over 40 miles of Sactamento - San Jaquine Delta sloughs. Sweet! New photos of the end of the build and of in the water are at Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3 Nelumbo.
        >
        > Four days and three nights out and we love this boat.
        >
        > Michael
        > to be know as El Bufo Viejo
        > (the old bull frog) upon his Lily Pad

      • plumbtex
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          Fantastic, Carolines coast to coast.
          Great job on a sweet boat!
          Don't you love the room in these things? We use a queen size air mattress in ours.

          Chris

          --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike1953@...> wrote:

          > Our 'Lily Pad" this past week glided over 40 miles of Sactamento - San Jaquine Delta sloughs. Sweet! New photos of the end of the build and of in the water are at Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3 Nelumbo.
          >
          > Four days and three nights out and we love this boat.
          >
          > Michael
          > to be know as El Bufo Viejo
          > (the old bull frog) upon his Lily Pad

        • gary
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
            Michael:
            Great job. That creative window treatment is cool.

            Gary

          • okiebobby@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2012
              Viva El Bufo Viejo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Michael, you are The Man!!!

              Just to note, imitation is the best form of flattery. Prepare to be flattered upon.

              Bobby

              P.S. Thanks for sharing your build pics. That is exactly what I've been looking for. Would it be possible to find out more details, or get more pics?