Mayfly 16 and related (same) sail dims

  • lewisboats
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
      Looking for the dimensions of the 91 sf balanced lug sail spec'd for Mayfly 16 and a few other designs...also the mast dimensions. I would like to get one from DW but they don't list the dimensions so I can find the CE and set the proper lead on my (non Michalak) hull. If anyone has the plans I would like the luff/leach/head/foot dims and the height/girth of the mast.

      Thanks much
      Steve
    • lewisboats
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
        PS: I already have a sail spec'd for the Mayfly 14 but I think I might want to go a bit bigger.

        Steve