Rend Lake 2009 Midwest Messabout Info

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Just as a reminder...

      The 2009 Midwest Messabout has been moved from the Gun Creek
      campground on the eastern side of Rend Lake, to the North Sandusky
      campground on the western shore. A number of sites have been reserved
      on the "Pintail" loop, and some of these are available for sublet.

      If you are planning to attend the Rend Lake Messabout this year, we
      have established a thread on the Messabout Yahoo Group where you can
      communicate with the other attendees. The link to this Group is:

      Note that you will need to join the Messabout group and get approved
      by the moderator in order to post there. We also ask that if you do
      intend to attend the Messabout that you post a reply to this thread:

      Discussions concerning the details of the Messabout should be
      conducted on the Messabout Forum, rather than here.

      If you still need to make reservations for the Messabout, that can be
      done online at Recreation.gov website. The link to that is:

      http://www.recreation.gov/welcome.do?topTabIndex=Home

      This posting will be repeated here on the Michalak forum about once
      every two weeks as a reminder.

      See you in June!

      Mike Sandell