Draft

  • simonfbroad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi

      I've been looking at a few of these designs, but in all the specifications I've read none mention the draft.
      Obviously, as flat bottom boats it's not going to be a great deal, but why is it never quoted...
      - is it so complicated to work out no one bothers?
      - is it so easy to work out everyone could do it themselves?
      - is it so little that it is irrelevant?
      - does nobody care?

      Just wondered, that's all.

      Simon.