plans (un-used) for sale

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      I have accumulated way too many books, videos, and plans, so I'm cleaning up the shelves and putting some items up for sale. All items are in nice condition. Plans are un-used only (no boat built). Here is a list. Items are Bolger, Michalak, and one Confer.

      <A HREF="http://mkstocks.tripod.com/spring.html">
      http://mkstocks.tripod.com/spring.html</A>

      I will try to keep the list updated as items are sold.

      If you are interested in something, send a separate email so as not to cause to much newsgroup traffic.

      Thanks.

      Mike