Re: William Jackson!

  • Mark A.
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 31, 2002
      Yes it is, Roger! ( Don't know how I missed it. ) Dontcha love those exploded, isometric
      drawings these old plans often have?

      I like the shape of this, and think it could scale up pretty well to serve a lot of
      different purposes. Steaming's recommended for the bow in the original size, though.

      Thanks to both you and Max,
      Mark

      Roger S wrote:

      > Is this it?
      > http://www.svensons.com/boats/SneakBox/
      >
      > Roger S
    • donschultz8275
      Message 45 of 45 , May 1, 2005
        >>If you want an excellent, non-skid deck covering, check out Spantex
        at http://www.spantexusa.com/ ..

        Yes, the topic is expanding. I did check this out and the product
        does look good. I had thought to top coat walked on decking with the
        following, that also claims marine uses.

        www.nonslipcoating.com/index

        Good discussion.