Re AF3 in Chicago

  • iron_llama@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:37 PM
      Hi, Chris,
      Now that I take a second look at a map, I could get much,
      much closer than Minneapolis. If your deal falls through, I'd be
      interested in trying to work something out.

      Regards,
      iron_llama

      A guy who contacted me about a week ago said he would pick the boat up
      next week. If he does not I will let the group know.

      Thanks