Stern Light

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      I'm getting ready to order the navigation lights for my Fatcat2 from
      Duckworks. I've got everything figured out except for stern light.
      Doesn't seem to be any good place to mount it.

      I know I am not required to have permanent nav lights on a sailboat
      this size, but I'd like to include them. So any suggestions would be
      welcome.

      Mike

      "REAL sailors don't move upwind..."
    • Rob Rohde-Szudy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        I assume your trouble is getting it above the rudder stock. My approach is to have an oarlock or scull lock back there and have the light mount to it when needed. Just make sure it can't rotate out of position.
        --Rob

        Stern Light
            Posted by: "Mike" michsand@... skua1950