Sail Plans

  • R
    Message 1 of 159 , Jul 3 3:02 PM
      Hi...does anyone know where there are some plans for sewing a sail
      for the brick or similar boats? I think they are about 59 f2.
      Doesn't necessarily have to be the lego o' mutton like the plans
      show. I don't want polytarp plans. Thanks!!......Robb
    • John Boy
      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1, 2013
        Thank you. For some reason, my Chrome browser stopped translating.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android