re: Conroe TX Messabout - More good news

  • Shorty
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 7, 2002
      > Sounds like you've been spending your boat money on flying machines.

      Nope, not me, that is Tim with the flying machines. Checkout his web site,
      he built an airplane from scratch !!
      http://www.webbersweb.com/Challenger/ch2.htm

      > Don't you know that if man was meant to fly God would have given him
      > more money? How are you going to afford bronze hardware and oversized
      > outboards?

      Could never affort gold plating or anything bronze besides the ring shank
      nails. And "motor" is a bad word in my family. Nothing works as an
      auxiliary like a good set of oars. Only 4 moving parts, 2 if you get the
      other type of oarlocks.

      Shorty