Building Blobster - Photos

  • miles_bore
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi All,
      I have uploaded 6 photos of Blobster. I'll add more as the building
      proceeds.
      Cheers
      Miles.
    • Thomas Hamernik
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Great! One of my favorite Michalak designs.

        Looks like some fine progress. Thanks for the photos.

        TJH

        --- miles_bore <miles_bore@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > I have uploaded 6 photos of Blobster. I'll add more
        > as the building
        > proceeds.
        > Cheers
        > Miles.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Chris Feller
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          I started to build one once but got distracted with other projects.
          Looking really good. At this rate you might even be able to use it
          this summer. Keep us posted.

          Chris Feller
          --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "miles_bore" <miles_bore@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          > I have uploaded 6 photos of Blobster. I'll add more as the building
          > proceeds.
          > Cheers
          > Miles.

        • Nels
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
            --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "miles_bore" <miles_bore@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            > I have uploaded 6 photos of Blobster. I'll add more as the building
            > proceeds.
            > Cheers
            > Miles.

            Looking great. What kind of plywood and lumber are you using? It looks
            really nice.

            Nels
          • miles_bore
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
              Hi Nels,
              I'm using Pacific Maple marine ply and Tasmanian Oak for the
              framing. Both really nice to work with. It has all gone together
              remarkably well - a real credit to Jim's design!
              Cheers
              Miles.

              --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Nels" <arvent@...> wrote:

              > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "miles_bore" <miles_bore@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi All,
              > > I have uploaded 6 photos of Blobster. I'll add more as the
              building
              > > proceeds.
              > > Cheers
              > > Miles.
              > >
              > Looking great. What kind of plywood and lumber are you using? It
              looks
              > really nice.
              >
              > Nels

            • pindimarscram
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2008
                Yes, and a real credit you your building ability Miles, and all that
                through a very hot summer holiday Congratulations!

                Greg F