Re: flotation chambers

  • woodcraftssuch
    Message 1 of 83 , Jan 1, 2008
      The post date of the thread posted is Oct. 2006, not 2004.

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Jay K. Jeffries" <bottomgun@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the update. Guess I spoke with someone else over the
      phone as I
      > was enquiring about visiting the shop but it was flooded. Then
      again it may
      > have been the summer of 06 as I stopped in at Yank's also and things
      were
      > real wet. What a great loss!
      >
      > R/Jay
      >

      > Respectfully,
      >
      > Jay K. Jeffries
      >
      > Andros Is., Bahamas
      >

      > A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.

      Behalf
      > Of Robert Hudson
      > Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 10:08 PM
      > To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [Michalak] Re: flotation chambers
      >

      > Jay K. Jeffries wrote:
      > >
      > > Could I ask when Jones passed away? I spoke with him a year ago
      this time
      > > in Tuckahoe, NJ.
      > >
      > > R/Jay
      > >
      > > Respectfully,
      > >
      > > Jay K. Jeffries
      > >
      > > Andros Is., Bahamas
      > >

      > According to this
      > http://www.woodenboatvb.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=56886
      > page, he passed away in October of 2004.

    • vexatious2001
      Message 83 of 83 , Jan 2, 2008
        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Lueg" <genenkay@...> wrote:

        > Max, I appreciate your sense of humor, I think Tyler finally
        changed the
        > subject. Smile
        >
        > Gene L

        Oh, we don't worry about being "off topic"
        around here.

        The rule is "The Six Degrees of Boats."

        as in the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon."

        If guys (girls) want to talk about beer (or whatever)
        a bit, I see no harm in it.

        Max