Re: [Michalak] Making the leeboard parallel

  • david@simplicityboats.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2002
      Sakari,
          That's a nice tip on leeboard installation. Would you mind if I included it in my Alternative Methods and Materials section?
      Seems easier than measuring equal distance out from the centerline to a long straight board... particularly if you don't have a long straight board.
          Nice job on your Mixer, by the way. She's lovely.
      Let me know.
      Thanks,
      David
      www.simplicityboats.com
            ~~~/^\
                 /      \
               /         /
             /_____/
        _______ /___/
                 \/
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
        > Sakari,
        > That's a nice tip on leeboard installation. Would you mind if I included it in my Alternative Methods and Materials section?
        > http://members.tripod.com/simplicityboats/methodsnmaterials.html

        No objection.

        > Nice job on your Mixer, by the way. She's lovely.

        Thank you. I think so, too.

        Sakari Aaltonen