AF 3 Finland launched!

  • Markku
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
      Now it is proven that I can make a boat, sew a sail, and, most
      importantly, I can sail it!
      Yesterday my AF3 was first time in water and it floated ;).
      I was surprised of the speed it is capable to do.
      I added a few photos to folder AF3 Finland, taken while sailing.

      Markku
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
        Looks good, Markku. Congratulations!

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Markku" <markku.valkama@...> wrote:

        > Now it is proven that I can make a boat, sew a sail, and, most
        > importantly, I can sail it!
        > Yesterday my AF3 was first time in water and it floated ;).
        > I was surprised of the speed it is capable to do.
        > I added a few photos to folder AF3 Finland, taken while sailing.
        >
        > Markku

      • Markku
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
          Now i must ask: do you mean my boat or my plane? ;-)

          Markku

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
            Well, now that you mention it, I suppose both.

            I don't know that it is so. But, I have been under the impression for
            years that epoxy, glass and foam composite construction was perfected
            in European sailplanes.