Part Six Harmonica Article

  • Bill Nolen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Howdy all,

      If you are interested, Part six of my Harmonica construction article
      has been posted in Duckworks Magazine.
      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/07/projects/harmonica6/index.htm

      I really believed my Harmonica would be floating around on some lake in
      late March, but, here it is July, and other than rain splashing on the
      hull, the boat hasn't been near the water! SOB!

      But, though slowly, progress is being made. Boat now has a Oklahoma
      title and assigned boat number!

      Today is the first day Oklahoma City has not been flooded with rain for
      some 19 days...but, the day isn't over yet! Hummmm! I think I see the
      sun!!

      Bill
    • fly_da_bush
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        Bill,

        At the end of this page, you speak of self-inflicted delays. In
        spite of that, you look to be VERY close to having it in the water.

        The Harmonica sure would look nice motoring up the Pascagoula
        River...or nosed onto one of its sandbars.

        Joe

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
          Joe wrote..."The Harmonica sure would look nice motoring up the
          Pascagoula River...or nosed onto one of its sandbars."

          Joe, hopefully. someday, someway that will happen!!

          Bill