Re: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi John,
      Nice photos! What an amazing location...
      No doubt you didn't venture out 'the hole'!
      Cheers,
      Alan.
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jhkohnen@...> wrote:

      > I've finally put some of the photos I took online:
      >
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157600301602021/
      >
      > --
      > John <jkohnen@...>
      > Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a
      > dog, it's too dark to read. <Groucho Marx>

    • John Kohnen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3 12:41 AM
        Here are some photos I took at the festival at Depoe Bay, Oregon last
        month:

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157604839150050/

        --
        John <jkohnen@...>
        The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.