Re: Robbsboat Photo's?

  • pibracing
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10 11:11 AM
      Thank you very much,That looks a lot better than I thought it
      would.In the scan it looks like a pram bow.

      Mike

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" <logicaid@...> wrote:

      > I'd be interested too if you come across anything!
      > Meanwhile, I've posted a couple of photos of models of it
      > which give some idea of the 3-D shape. ('Robbsboat' folder)
      > Cheers,
      > Alan.
      > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "pibracing" <mcerio02@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anybody have any photo's of there Robbsboat build? I did a
      > search
      > > and there seems to be a couple being built,Any photo's anywhere?
      > >

      > > Mike

    • Robb
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11 9:27 AM
        Yup.....thats what its supposed to look like!!........Good Luck........Robb

        I'd be interested too if you come across anything!
        Meanwhile, I've posted a couple of photos of models of it
        which give some idea of the 3-D shape. ('Robbsboat' folder)
        Cheers,
        Alan.
        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "pibracing" <mcerio02@...> wrote:

        > Does anybody have any photo's of there Robbsboat build? I did a
        search
        > and there seems to be a couple being built,Any photo's anywhere?
        >

        > Mike

      • Alan
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11 4:14 PM
          Hi Robb,
          Pleased to see you've done some more to 'Explorer',
          looks like quite a job doing all that cloth and epoxy!
          Cheers,
          Alan.