VeeP 14

  • pvcjunkiee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2007
      Hi I just received my plans of the VeeP 14 and can't wait to get
      started. Ihave never built a boat before but I do alright on wood and
      metal working projects. I have 2 questions, I live in the Knoxville
      area and would like a lead on some marine ply and I was wondering if
      any one had any pictures of a VeeP 14 other than what is on Jim's site.

      I am new to boat building, so if anyone has any sugesstions I am all
      ears. PS yes I have already received Jim's book and I contine to try
      to drill it into my head
    • pvcjunkiee
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
        Hi my name is Bryan and I am working on a VeeP 14. I have posted
        pictures on the form under VeeP14. Take a look and enjoy cause more are
        to come.
        I really liked all the ideas about the bed sheets.
      • wwbaginski
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
          --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "pvcjunkiee" <plasticroach27@...> wrote:

          > Hi my name is Bryan and I am working on a VeeP 14. I have posted
          > pictures on the form under VeeP14. Take a look and enjoy cause more are
          > to come.
          > I really liked all the ideas about the bed sheets.

          Hi Bryan looks you are really speedy boatuilder, making such progress
          from April the 8th. I guess that decision on making the boat on the
          lawn was significant. Most of my boatbuilding time takes making an
          order in my garage before I start.

          This is a very good couple indeed, plans and Jim's book.

          wojtek