Blobster

  • Jerry Schneberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
      Has no one built a Blobster? Jerry Schneberger

    • Bud
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        Please tell me the maxium displacement of Blobster if she is built to
        your plans. Thanks for your help.
        Bud W.
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
          Hope Miles doesn't mind me posting a photo on the home page!
        • Miles B
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
            Thanks Nels. This a real honor. I have seen some wonderful designs beautifully built on the home page so to see my building efforts there is fantastic. The design skills and insight are of course all Jim's.