Re: Sir Francis Chichester

  • Bob Chamberland
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi John, you are right, it was not a flight around the world. As I was
      sorting I pulled the two books by or about Chichester because I knew
      there were some who were interested in the man. I didn't read them,
      merely scanned through. I thought I would get a chance to read them
      while I waited for a buyer. A buyer was there immediately so I'll have
      to wait to find other copies.
      Bob Chamberland