RE: [Michalak] TOTO question

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2006
      That is an excellent suggestion, Terry.
      Chuck

      Chuck,

      I am a little bit surprised that you didn't suggest Jim Michalak's River
      Runner as a candidate for a double fisherman float boat......

      Plans and prototype information located at our favorite boat building site:

      http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/riverrunner/index.htm

      Best Regards,
      Terry

    • Kenneth Grome
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2006
        > Hi Guys: I am a new member with a question or two. Is the TOTO big
        > enough for two seated men if the decks are shortened? Use would be on
        > Michigan rivers as a fishing float boat - no waves. Or should I just
        > build the Larsboat? Thanks. Jerry S

        Hi Jerry,

        I would think you'd be more comfortable with a jonboat for fishing with two
        people. You could actually stand up and move around in a jonboat.

        Why don't you consider Jim's River Runner? For lightweight and small size the
        two person River Runner seems to be ideal.

        Sincerely,
        Kenneth Grome
        Bagacay Boatworks
        www.bagacayboatworks.com