plywood

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 1 11:30 AM
      Received my plans last week for Mayfly14, looking for local sources of
      material and ran across the following at Home depot. It is a product
      they call sanded certified plywood, has exterior glue one face is
      sanded (looks like pine veneer) and the back is decent, tight knonts,
      sone small knot voids (less the 3/4". Has anyone ran across this and
      have they used it?

      Ed
    • sirdarnell
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 11, 2011
        Check the sheet. It may well be from a tree farm. If so it'll be stamped with one of the organizations looking to stop rain forest harvesting.

        David