RE: [Michalak] Digest Number 183

  • crandall
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      >> When I have to run do something, talk to the wife, or some other
      >> distraction, and I just mixed a cup of epoxy, I put it in the deep freeze!
      >> I've let them set in there for 30 minutes with no ill effects.

      I've done it overnight, with no ill effects.

      Chris Crandall crandall@...
      Department of Psychology 785-864-9807
      University of Kansas Lawrence, KS 66045
      I have data convincingly disconfirming the Duhme-Quine hypothesis.
    • jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
        I have a roller that I put in a plastic bag and store in the freezer. I
        take it out only to roll on epoxy when laminating or glassing. So far I've
        used it 7 or 8 times over the last 4 months. It takes about 5 minutes thaw
        out if you pour new epoxy on in but soon is free and smooth. I'm not sure
        how many times I can use it yet.

        Jeff