Re: [Michalak] "PK-20" Progess - Pics

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      Pat:

      I have to admit that when I heard you were going to extensively redesign the
      AF4, I was dubious. From what I can see from these pictures though, I was a
      bit hasty in my judgment. A fine looking boat young man. I'll bet you are
      ready for a cruise.

      Chuck

      > I have posted a couple of new pics of my "PK-20".
      >
      > It's "Blue" too.
      > Oregon paint manufacturer, Miller Paint's "Electron Blue" turns out
      > to be An Exact match for "Blue Tarp Blue".
      > Kind of shocking when we first put it on over the while primer, but
      > I kind of like it now.
      > At least it will match the "Accessories".
      >
      > I got the top on, and figure out what I wanted to do in the stern
      > area, and I only have some detail stuff to do now, so this Thing Is
      > going to get Done before Summer's over.
      >
      > Pat

    • antec007
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        Thanks Chuck.
        I appreciate that, coming from you. I'm sure you've seen some
        "Questionable" changes attempted on Good, proven designs.
        Changes can be a disaster. We will still have to wait to see how
        this does in the water, but it does Look kind of nice, to my eye.

        I don't think you were the Only one that was "Dubious".
        I have had a couple of questioning moments myself.

        Have Fun

        Pat

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/