"PK-20" Progess - Pics

  • antec007
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      I have posted a couple of new pics of my "PK-20".

      It's "Blue" too.
      Oregon paint manufacturer, Miller Paint's "Electron Blue" turns out
      to be An Exact match for "Blue Tarp Blue".
      Kind of shocking when we first put it on over the while primer, but
      I kind of like it now.
      At least it will match the "Accessories".

      I got the top on, and figure out what I wanted to do in the stern
      area, and I only have some detail stuff to do now, so this Thing Is
      going to get Done before Summer's over.

      Pat
    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
        Pat:

        I have to admit that when I heard you were going to extensively redesign the
        AF4, I was dubious. From what I can see from these pictures though, I was a
        bit hasty in my judgment. A fine looking boat young man. I'll bet you are
        ready for a cruise.

        Chuck

        > I have posted a couple of new pics of my "PK-20".
        >
        > It's "Blue" too.
        > Oregon paint manufacturer, Miller Paint's "Electron Blue" turns out
        > to be An Exact match for "Blue Tarp Blue".
        > Kind of shocking when we first put it on over the while primer, but
        > I kind of like it now.
        > At least it will match the "Accessories".
        >
        > I got the top on, and figure out what I wanted to do in the stern
        > area, and I only have some detail stuff to do now, so this Thing Is
        > going to get Done before Summer's over.
        >
        > Pat

      • antec007
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 10:27 AM
          Thanks Chuck.
          I appreciate that, coming from you. I'm sure you've seen some
          "Questionable" changes attempted on Good, proven designs.
          Changes can be a disaster. We will still have to wait to see how
          this does in the water, but it does Look kind of nice, to my eye.

          I don't think you were the Only one that was "Dubious".
          I have had a couple of questioning moments myself.

          Have Fun

          Pat

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/