Re: Everglades Challenge photos

  • Bill Paxton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
      John,

      The wind was out of the north. The temp was about 60 at launch time.

      I don't remember Gary saying how much the boat weighed, but your
      estimate is probably very close.
    • Bill Turnbull
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2006
        Gary mentioned something about 500lbs as we lifted it off the trailer,
        pretty well convinced me that I wouldn't want to beach launch a 500 lb
        boat....