Picture of My Shanteuse+8

  • bar_none_corkscrew
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2006
      Go to
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3/photos/br
      owse/ca93
      to see a photo of my Pelicam at Cayo Costa Island,FL
      Vince in Fort Myers,FL
    • Wayne Farris
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
        Very nice. The extra length looks great. I wish Yahoo! would not break
        up URLs into two lines. Here is a link that will take you to the same
        spot to see the boat:

        http://tinyurl.com/7dlbj

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "bar_none_corkscrew"
        <vssantamaria@...> wrote:

        > Go to
        > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3/photos/br
        > owse/ca93
        > to see a photo of my Pelicam at Cayo Costa Island,FL
        > Vince in Fort Myers,FL

      • the_psychedelic_shack
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
          Vince,

          Love the Shanteuse, nice use of color.

          I am from Cape Coral, and I am curious where you launched to reach
          Cayo Costa. Pineland Marina, Matlacha, Punta Rassa, Sanibel, or
          eslewhere?

          Pine Island sound can get rough with boat traffic on the intercostal
          waterway, how did Pelican handle the wakes?

          Thanks,

          Steve

          <vssantamaria@...> wrote:

          > Go to
          > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Michalak_Boats_Photos_Only_3/photos/br
          > owse/ca93
          > to see a photo of my Pelicam at Cayo Costa Island,FL
          > Vince in Fort Myers,FL

        • bar_none_corkscrew
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
            Steve,
            I launched at Sanibel and left the trailer/truck at our cottage
            there. Next time I am going to launch at the new county ramp at
            Bookelia and then avoid all the traffic you mentioned. The only
            problem is no over night parking is allowed at the Bookelia ramp but
            the local deputy said that he would not ticket. The park ranger
            might but I will try to talk to them.
            Pelican handled the wakes just fine. I try and stay out of the
            channel to avoid the obnoxious power boaters. If I stay in the
            shallows then I avoid their wake.
            Vince
            --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "the_psychedelic_shack"
            <stevemorton@...> wrote:

            > Vince,
            >
            > Love the Shanteuse, nice use of color.
            >
            > I am from Cape Coral, and I am curious where you launched to reach
            > Cayo Costa. Pineland Marina, Matlacha, Punta Rassa, Sanibel, or
            > eslewhere?
            >
            > Pine Island sound can get rough with boat traffic on the
            intercostal
            > waterway, how did Pelican handle the wakes?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Steve
            >

            > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "bar_none_corkscrew"
            > <vssantamaria@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Go to

            br
            > > owse/ca93
            > > to see a photo of my Pelicam at Cayo Costa Island,FL
            > > Vince in Fort Myers,FL

          • bar_none_corkscrew
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
              Steve,
              The colors came from the returned mixed color house paint at
              HomeDepo. They use to refund custom mixed paint. Buy $22 paint for
              $5.
              <stevemorton@...> wrote:

              > Vince,
              >
              > Love the Shanteuse, nice use of color.
              >
              > I am from Cape Coral, and I am curious where you launched to reach
              > Cayo Costa. Pineland Marina, Matlacha, Punta Rassa, Sanibel, or
              > eslewhere?
              >
              > Pine Island sound can get rough with boat traffic on the
              intercostal
              > waterway, how did Pelican handle the wakes?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Steve
              >

              > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "bar_none_corkscrew"
              > <vssantamaria@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Go to

              br
              > > owse/ca93
              > > to see a photo of my Pelicam at Cayo Costa Island,FL
              > > Vince in Fort Myers,FL

            • bar_none_corkscrew
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
                Thanks, Wayne.
                --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Farris" <wf_email@...> wrote:

                > Very nice. The extra length looks great. I wish Yahoo! would not
                break
                > up URLs into two lines. Here is a link that will take you to the
                same
                > spot to see the boat:
                >
                > http://tinyurl.com/7dlbj
                >
                > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "bar_none_corkscrew"