Re: [Michalak] Digest Number 1374

  • Rob Rohde-Szudy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I bet that someone could hack something together from a radio control car or place and some DC stepper motors. An' if you do, you MUST write an article for Chuck!!!
      --Rob

      -------

      Here is a wireless tiller control:

      HYPERLINK "http://www.capnremo.com/"http://www.capnremo.com/

      they don’t give the price – that is a bad sign.

      Chuck