Pictures from Arcebus' first year of sailing

  • lindburly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      I finally got around to updating my website with pictures of Arcebus in
      action. Our first year of sailing included two trips to Lake Pepin, a cruise down
      the lower St. Croix River, and several days in the spectacularly beautiful
      Voyageur's National Park. I am very pleased with how she performed. Thanks to
      all you list-servers for your advice and inspiration!

      See: http://Arcebus.net