Re: Epoxy Pricing

  • mrusson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2005
      Robb,
      Did you use the red resin, or the blue or green? I think i'll go
      with red. It's a bit thicker, but maple syrup thickness is ok with me.

      M Russon

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Robb" <rube2112us@y...> wrote:
      > He has better deals than that......I bought 10 gals from him for
      270. all of the epoxy I bought from him is top notch stuff......just
      as good as or better than anything else I have used........Robb
    • Robb Allen
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
        What I have is amber.........exactly like system 3 or most of the others........Robb
        Harmony4Life
        The High Power Magnetic Pulser
        http://www.highpowermagneticpulser.com
        Did you use the red resin, or the blue or green? I think i'll go
        with red. It's a bit thicker, but maple syrup thickness is ok with me.

        M Russon

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Robb" <rube2112us@y...> wrote:
        > He has better deals than that......I bought 10 gals from him for
        270. all of the epoxy I bought from him is top notch stuff......just
        as good as or better than anything else I have used........Robb

        Boat design Church building design Building design