Happy 4th, but remember!!

  • lewisboats
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Happy 4th to everyone to whom it applies. Please take a moment to
      remember those who are not with us to celebrate. I refer to the
      victims of 9/11 and those who have sacrificed their all to try to
      ensure that no one ever does this to anyone again. These are the
      people to whom the utmost respect and admiration should be directed.
      To all those who have sacrificed for the rest of us, these
      Celebrations I do humbly dedicate. I state this as a proud member of
      the United States Military. I am also dedicating the first Fisher10
      as "Spirit of Freedom", in Honor of those who's sacrifice has allowed
      me the freedom to build her. Her colors will be Red, White, and Blue
      (boat floats, still needs some finishing).
      I shall be spending today with my kids, fishing, in "Spirit of
      Freedom". The evening will be given over to the blowing up of several
      pounds of explosives at my Sister In Law's.

      Hoping everyone takes a moment, then celebrates.
      Steve