Re: Dockbox Ever Been Built?

  • Luke S
    Message 1 of 63 , Aug 1, 2005
      Apparently not, but I would love to see one built. I have been sitting
      on a set of plans for some time, but if I built one and powered it
      with anything bigger than a 4hp outboard (and I would)I would have to
      pay for boat registration as well as trailer registration on yet
      another boat. Still, I would love to build one.

      Luke S.

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Probst" <stefan.probst@o...>
      wrote:
      > Does anybody know whether the Dockbox has ever been built by
      somebody?

      > If so: any links (photos, experiences) on the web?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Stefan
    • nick greenaway
      Message 63 of 63 , Aug 21, 2005
        hahaha! (sorry for the late response, ive been away at a school, and
        they let us home on pass this weekend, prior to going to the field)

        once you end your time of service, and if you are discharged with a
        positive re enlistment code, you are allowed to come back into the
        army, reserve, guard...or switch services if that service is taking
        prior service applicants at the time

        with as much as the wife would lie me to find the ghia a new home, it
        stays with me. she rolls her eyes and gets impatient every time i
        drive out of our way to pass the lemon lot here on ft bliss, so i can
        drive by the 74 thats for sale there...

        http://mail.yahoo.com