9825RE: [Michalak] Re: Midwest Messabout / Food / Trout

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Jun 1, 2005
      Max:

      The smallest messabout I ever attended drew two boats and three people. We
      had a very good time, in spite of the small turnout. I am usually amazed at
      the number of people who show up at these things, though. If you have it in
      the same place and time each year, people will hear about it and after a few
      years, you will have a crowd. Yes, as you said, you just have to �jump in�.

      Let me know what date you decide on and I will post it in Duckworks.

      Chuck

      _____