8821Re: [Michalak] New poll for Michalak

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Feb 2, 2005
      In that spirit, I have to mention Pixie (since I sell the plans <g>):

      http://www.boat-links.com/Atkinco/Oar/Pixie.html

      I know a fellow who built a Pixie, and he says it's the best rowboat he's
      ever rowed! The plans call for plank construction, be he managed to use
      plywood, with a little cussing required to get the bottom on...

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/

    »