8817Re: [Michalak] New poll for Michalak
- Feb 1, 2005I hit 'send' and a few other rowboat criteria came to mind:
11) Flooded stability. That is: when full of water, does
the rowboat float right side up or upside down.
12) Length of oars. At times you might want long oars,
but there are times, [such as when rowing in tight
quarters] that short oars are better.
13) Ability to be collapsed or folded. Some people might
value the ability of the rowboat to 'breakdown', to fold,
or to be deflated, for ease of stowage or transport.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>