      From: David & Shirley Wallace
      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [Michalak] G'day , Intro

      Luke

      I can use the Jonsboat in the local water supply dam " Teresa Creek Dam " I can also use it at the Fairburn dam about 120 km away , [ just south of Emerald ] there is also the Burdekin Dam about 250 km north of here , several dams around MacKay and north to Proserpine ,

      I have a brother down on Boyne island south of Gladstone , my parents are building a house at Miriam Vale [ south of Boyne Island ] and another brother next door to them so I will have regular access to some of the best protected waters on the Qld coast

      We had been pretty dry here , we been in drought for about 4 years , but just had some rain recently so our local dam is full

      Where about in Brisbane are you , I used to live in Beachmere .

      David Wallace