4329Re: Friday nigtht Messabout wine & cheese party.

  • Frank San Miguel
    Sep 8, 2003
      Mike,

      That was me! :-) We spent the week sailing and canoeing in the
      Mattawa river and the Kiosk access point of algonquin provincial park,
      then went down to the bruce's messabout for the weekend.

      Funny what a small world.

      Frank San Miguel
      Landenberg, PA
      http://www.geocities.com/sanmi

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "pibracing" <mcerio02@t...> wrote:
      > Did an AF3 arrive up there last night? I would swear I saw one on Rt
      > 81 headed north last night.It was white with red trim.
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
      wrote:
      > > I see I didn't post a start time for the wine and cheese, meet and
      > > greet.
      > >
      > > let's say 7ish, at the docks, on and about Adagio.
      > >
      > > Finishing time is........
      > >
      > > Bruce Hector
      > > Joke: What's Canada's favorite whine?
      > >
      > > a: "I wannnnaaaaa' goooooo tooooo Fooooridaaaaaa!" ALways served up
      > > well chilled. Best in January and February, of course.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic